Pure Data

2 posts were split to a new topic: Assign knob to multiple parameters

Hello,
I just got the Patch module. i picked it up hoping to load some Pure data drum sounds into it and creating a drum synth module
But seem to be having trouble getting anything to load.
I am using a Macbook pro.

I can load the example patches fine.

Everytime it try to flash my patch or any patch that i create. even just a simple osc~ to Dac~ i get these type of errors:

__pow~f requires perf information.
__pow~f requires perf information.
__sqrt~f requires perf information.
make: *** /Users/brain/Desktop/pd2dsyGUI/data/examples/gui_projects/patch/Daisy: No such file or directory. Stop.

it tells me to check the _build.txt file and this is what is says:

make: *** /Users/brain/Desktop/pd2dsyGUI/data/examples/gui_projects/patch/Daisy: No such file or directory. Stop.

Ive watched the video of the guy loading his own patch on it just fine and even copied it exactly and im getting nowhere.
Its really quite frustrating .
If anyone can help me get this going . That would be great.

Hi tenshun!
I would be happy to look at this closer with you.

It’s odd that you’re getting an error just with [osc~] to [dac~].

Where are you saving your patches?

And I also recommend using https://plugdata.org/ :slight_smile:
It has a compile mode that tells you when you’re using an object that’s unsupported. You can also flash from that app itself. It’s super convenient!

Hello Takumi,

I recreated my patch on Plug Data .8.0 & was able to upload using the compile menu. Selecting the Patch Init module.

As for Pd2dsy, i was able to load the demo examples but when trying to create a simple patch it would give me problems.
I had the files saved in the same folder as the patch examples of the pd2dsy gui folder.

For now i will just have to use Plug Data to transfer my ideas to Daisy.

1 Like

Using plugdata is encouraged so I’m glad to hear that it’s working for you.
If you do want to troubleshoot pd2dsyGUI again, please feel free to let me know any time. If you do, you can share a screenshot of what the patch looks like.

Otherwise, enjoy using plugdata with the Daisy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Using CV inputs as gate or trigger

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to output a gate signal

8 posts were split to a new topic: Recording audio into a looper