The kxmx_bluemchen - An open source, 4hp, Daisy based Eurorack module

I have recently received an order of boards from JLCPCB and am in the process of acquiring parts to make kits. I’m planning to build one up this week to test. Please let me know if you’d like some, I have plenty!

1 Like

I think I’d love another 4hp original. Maybe two.

I’m pretty late to this party, but if anyone is making new kits I’d certainly be interested.

Cheers

I’ve built one up and it appears to be working! I’ll put some firmware on it to test this weekend, take some pictures, and then start ordering parts to have kits. Please let me know if you would like a kit or a built module.

I will take it either way, kit or assembled.

Hi All,

An updated. I have a number of printed boards and I have all of the parts to make a kit, minus the screens, which I hope will arrive soon. When they do I will update and reach out to folks who would like a kit or assembled module. Sorry for the delay, I had hoped all the parts would arrive much sooner.

2 Likes

Interested in one as well!

Hej, where did you get the sdcard slot? Im searching for that for ages, not able to buy that anywhere!

This is the one I have been using: https://www.mouser.ca/ProductDetail/Yamaichi-Electronics/PJS008U-3000-0?qs=nO3wRANIIvnp3f0XwG2X3A%3D%3D&countryCode=CA&currencyCode=CAD

Aaah, thanks. I found them too on mouser, but they refuse to deliverr them to Germany……

I think these are the same ones that Thonk has: Yamaichi Micro SD Card holder – PJS008U-3000 – Thonk – DIY Synthesizer Kits & Components

Hi All, I have all the parts and I have made up some kits. Please DM me if you are interested. I am asking 99USD + shipping for a kit without a seed. If you would like a seed or a fully assembled kit I am happy to provide that as well.

4 Likes

anyone got a granular sample player working on their blumechen?

Received two bluemchen kits yesterday, built one this morning. Pots, encoder, OLED, SD card,audio ins/outs, CV ins work.

MIDI doesn’t appear to work. Cables and adapter (Type A) are known good. Will investigate this more after I put the second one together.

EDIT: Solved my MIDI problem. The hardware_test program had a bug (wasn’t calling bluemchen.midi.StartReceive() ). According to Github, this had already been fixed, but it hasn’t been fixed in either of the bluemchen respositories I found.
ALSO, and important to know. The silkscreen label on the bluemchen board for the MIDI cable type is in error, it’s got types A and B reversed.