First sorry if my post should rather be in the Software development category instead of this one. I noticed interesting common topics on both. And I’m new here
User of the laaarge SynthBox module from 1010 Music for its easy polypads (vast sound palette with its wavetables, ready-made presets, and all settings for envelopes, modulations, filters and more are inside, so it’s actually a space saver in my rack).
However I’m curious on what’s on the market :
- first because of the long loading time of any preset, it makes it not so user-friendly despite the original intention
- and also being searching (as always) a saing in hp space.
To my knowledge there is nothing in that scope, but then I discovered articles about the Daisy Patch, its deep modularity etc…, so I’m seriously thinking about it.
I wondered if there already exist such a patch for the Daisy Patch, or anyone currently working on it, with :
- signal in : ok CV in but also midi in (for note+gate (+ velocity → any CC ? )
- sound palette : basic waveforms + WT (+ FM, wavefolding etc )
- and basic signal flow basically already handled : software VCA + VCF envelope (+ basic LFO modulation )
- scope ?
OK all extras ( ) are extras, but the rest would be looooooovely !
For what i read,
I saw Botrytis, accepting midi in, but only mono
Also Pollen, but working on a pod, and no WT among biggest points
I’ll be happy to read you and get to better know the community, the Daisy architecture etc !