I just got my hands on a daisy seed and am trying to get a very simple gen patch to work which just has a simple sine wave going to outputs 1-2.
It seems that there is no “daisy seed” option in the max msp oopsy bpatcher.
I was following this video and theres an incredibly short part about something requiring a custom json file.
On the youtube channel it said that there’s a discord channel with a thread explaining how to do it, but the discord link seems to be invalid.
If anyone could point me the right way on how to export a gen patch to the daisy seed it’d be much appreciated.
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I’ve managed to get it working.
I followed Takumi’s advice with keeping it as simple as possible.
I had a huge amount of noise in my signal even with using the AGND, and then another try with the AGND connected to the DGND. This noise was so loud that I wasn’t actually hearing the sine tones.
I’m not very experienced yet with electronics so I decided to start again with a breadboard and a new connector.
Everything works perfectly now and I have a separate sine wave coming out of each output!
Thanks for bearing with me on the start of my journey into electronics and the Daisy seed.
Next up, connecting potentiometers!
Just discovered that I don’t have potentiometers but encoders
I’ll take a look and see if I can get it working with gen to switch between different sine waves. The link you posted has an example from the pod that I can try to get working with the encoder and some buttons.