Windows 11 + OOPSY is locking up my entire shell... help to find out more please

Hi all,

I decided to enroll in the Win 11 (Windows 365) insider program and one really odd side effect is that when I go to program my Daisy Field it seems to lock up the entire Windows shell requiring me to reboot, so that isn’t great. :slight_smile: Given this, is there any good way to push out some extra logging so that I can see what may be happening here?

I did end the feedback to Microsoft but if I have some more data to help them know the calls and/or what may be happening at that time, I would really appreciate any pointers on how I may be able to do this.

Thanks,
Brett

You can try running oopsy from the command line using Node.js. Inside the oopsy package, in the source folder, the oopsy.js is just a Node.js script. It will output information in a more legible way than the Max console, and you can also make use of other Node.js debugging capabiliities.

@grrrwaaa,

Thank you.

I have not used Node.js directly before. I believe there is a sample of this on the wiki so i’ll give that a try.

Thanks again for the suggestion, much appreciated.
Brett