Thank you for making such a cool product!

Hi all,

I wanted to take a moment and say thank you for making such a cool product. Overall, the ability to use MAX/MSP/GEN to quickly create sequencers, audio processing, and all of the goodness that is coming online soon is simply phenomenal in my opinion.

I have been looking to create a specialized piece of hardware now for a while and this work has really accelerated that effort. This morning I have a small bit of my code running on the Daisy Field already and I am looking forward to integrating more of my planned functions over the coming months.

Thank you - this is super cool and I really appreciate the time and effort put into this device.

Looking forward to creating a product on this platform.
Brett

9 Likes

Man, this community is getting better every day!
Welcome on board, can’t wait to see what you build.

6 Likes

yes guys great tool! I’m just starting re-exploring max after many years… I hope in 2 or 3 days to put hands on my daisy patch and start patching, and patching, and patching :robot:

somebody have some resource for better understanding gen~ ?

i’ve started following gen for beginners by Gregory Taylor

thx for replying

cheers
G

1 Like

Hi all,

I have to come back and state again just how cool this device is with the max setup!!!

Since I started working on my sequencer idea to today, I now have 4 of the seven track functions running with a single track output (plan to create custom hardware soon to make it work on 8 tracks)… and for the great news… I just plugged it into my modular gear and it works great so far.

Much more work to go - but to be able to get the Daisy Field, and work on a little bit of code for a few weeks and from there have a core of a sequencer up and running… just super cool!

I am looking forward to more of the GEN functions that are coming soon!

Thanks again!
Brett

3 Likes

Really nice to hear, thanks!

1 Like