Puredata sample file for NE Versio module

I’ve had the opportunity to play with Puredata for a few years now, and I’ve owned Noise Engineering’s Desmodus Versio for about a year.
Currently, I’m interested in creating firmware for Noise Engineering’s Versio using PlugData.
I’ve been searching for sample .pd files and template files for a few hours, but I haven’t been able to find any. Could someone please help me out? Here are my questions:

• When exporting a patch to Versio using PlugData, what names should I give to “r” and “r~” for knobs, switches, tap switches, CV in, audio ins, and audio outs on the pd file side to send and receive data?
  • Is CV in “receive” or “receive~”?
  • If possible, could you provide me with a .pd file that I can use as a template?

CV on Daisy unfortunately runs at control rate, so uses the control receivers. They fire once every audio cycle, which on default settings is every 48 samples or once every 1ms (on 48khz).

The Versio board file we now include with plugdata is this one from oopsy: oopsy/source/versio.json at sensors_update · CorvusPrudens/oopsy · GitHub

It has not been tested yet so would be great if you can give it a shot!

For audio just use [adc~] and [dac~] objects to get stereo i/o.

You can use knob1..7, button1 , gate1, sw1..2 (inputs/receiver), and led1..4 (outputs/sender).
It should be as easy as adding a [r knob1 @hv_param] to your patch to receive the control signals.

Remember that these special receivers fire every milisecond, so take care that you are not resetting some object every time. Also you should try to convert between control and signal as much as possible (use the [sig~] or [line~] objects for this). And go over this as well: hvcc/docs/02.getting_started.md at develop · Wasted-Audio/hvcc · GitHub

Good luck, and let us know what you make!

A template-help file is indeed still missing, so if you end up making one this would be nice as a reference to others.

@dreamer
Thank you for your response!
I’ll try it out!