Hello, I own a Daisy Seed and I want to make a program that reads .wav files from an external SD, save them into SDRAM and then plays them controlled by MIDI
I know a bit of Puredata but I don’t kwow if pd2dsy is elaborated enough to do this.
- Add support for Daisy Field.
- Clean up board support to be metadata based, and a bit easier to add new boards
- SDRAM support for larger buffers/delays.
- Add support different types of controls (i.e. switches are currently only bangs, but should also be able to be toggles).
- Double check licensing requirements, etc. and bundle a pre-compiled binaries for the arm toolchain into the project for built-in compilation
- Add a GUI? (Web app / built in tester, similar to OWL platform?)
I am specially concerned about audio quality and latency in my program. So what does exactly mean the second “next step” (2. SDRAM support for larger buffers/delays) ? Pd2dsy has some quality/delay issues? It can’t use the SDRAM?