Oopsy build error on Daisy Patch

Hello. Trouble with Daisy Patch & Oopsy.
I’m trying to flash a complex patch, where there is playback of samples from SD and a separate primitive synthesizer with midi control.
Oopsy gives this error:

sdcard build failed Error: Command failed: arm-none-eabi-g++ build/startup_stm32h750xx.o build/diskio.o build/ff.o build/ff_gen_drv.o build/ccsbcs.o build/sdcard_patch.o -mcpu=cortex-m7 -mthumb -mfpu=fpv5-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard --specs=nano.specs --specs=nosys.specs -T…/libdaisy/core/STM32H750IB_flash.lds -L…/libdaisy/build -ldaisy -lc -lm -lnosys -Wl, -Map=build/sdcard.map, --cref -Wl, --gc-sections -Wl, --print-memory-usage -o build/sdcard.elf
compiling…
generated code

I noticed that it appears when using table-based generators (circle, triangle). And also when generating an oscillator using a phase wrap loop (from the gen~ examples). The only option is to generate a sine using ‘accum > sin’. But other strange errors appears: after a while the patch stops correctly detecting the note from MIDI, and over time the whole keyboard plays one note at all.
Also, when using a midi knobs (CC) and simultaneously pressing notes, I get sharp jumps of pitch and strange artifacts.

I am attach a google drive link on .gendsp file.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gyi5ISW7iWohoTXucAFmvMUCjBpr_kpG/view?usp=share_link

Hello!

Have you tried building the project with the quiet button turned off? It might make it a lot easier to see what’s wrong (and to see why it failed). If you run it that way, it would probably help to post the whole error message (and maybe all the console output) here.

2 Likes