No Sound after Arduino Upload

Hi, I received a Daisy Pod and am experimenting with the examples in order to make sure I understand everything.

When I upload the native example programs from the Daisy Web Programmer, everything is working as it should.

When I go to upload examples within the Arduino IDE, I get no sound from the Pod but I get messages that indicate that it uploaded successfully. For example:

File download complete
Time elapsed during download operation: 00:00:02.137

RUNNING Program …
Address: : 0x8000000
Start operation achieved successfully>

(It is giving me messages that I was not getting when I did not have the STM32CubeProgrammer properly installed. So I thought this was an improvement on my previous situation.)
I’m also getting lights after an upload using Arduino that indicate successful upload; like the same colored lights of the ChordMachine.ino that I see when uploading the same program via the Web Programmer.

Even if I use the Web Programmer to upload an Arduino example program from the Pod’s folder like, SimpleOscillator.ino, I am not getting sound. It is only if I upload from the Web Programmer’s dropdown list.

Could this be something wrong with my upload method? What is the difference between these two upload methods?