Is it possible to use the Daisy Seed as a guitar pedal or will I need the Daisy Petal?

I’m wanting to make a little effect pedal that I can run my guitar and voice through. I just got a Daisy Seed and I’m a bit overwhelmed at where to start with this. Any help would be great!

Hi SK ! I am also fairly new and getting started from the eurorack side of things! Since you and I only have the Daisy Seed, we have the BRAIN of the gear but not the BODY to bring it to life. If you have the Daisy Petal you get the full package Body and Brain (for me it would’ve been the Daisy Patch). Cost was a factor for me so we have to go the full DIY route and start bread boarding! I find myself a little overwhelmed also since I want to do SO MUCH and FAST, but I’m going to resist the temptation to build something crazy and start with the most basic example project and go from there. Know that you aren’t alone! We can do this!
Here’s a few reference links I found to be a helpful the secod is the one i will be following for my first project. Cheers! :zap: :electric_plug: :guitar: :loud_sound:

1 Like

I’d also recommend checking out the PedalPCB Terrarium as a cost effective entry into DIY pedals with the Daisy.

2 Likes

These are great thank you so much! Good luck on your audio making journey!

1 Like

This looks perfect I think I might order one, thank you so much!

2 Likes

The pedal PCB thing looks perfect! Board mounted pots too, that’s great. Looks like the 16mm Alpha pots like they sell at Love My Switches or Small Bear, which are good places to get jacks and the footswitches. They even have 4PDT switches for stereo true bypass.

1 Like