Gen Problems when Exporting

Apologies for neo trolling the forum as of late.
I am trying to flash my field from max 8, did the install toolchain and installed the oopsy package trough terminal on the max8 package folder, so install was (i think done properly)

When i load an example patch on max, like the reverb patch, and i choose field and then press the bang i get this errors on the max console

Max Console

gen~: exported: Macintosh HD:/Users/joseluisborrachero/Documents/Max 8/Packages/oopsy/examples/modfm.cpp
oopsy-verbose: script start field 48 /Users/joseluisborrachero/Documents/Max 8/Packages/oopsy/examples/modfm.cpp
oopsy-verbose: stop success dictionary u299000767
oopsy-verbose: start success dictionary u437000768
oopsy-verbose: Target field configured in path /Users/joseluisborrachero/Documents/Max 8/Packages/oopsy/source/daisy.field.json
oopsy-verbose: Building to /Users/joseluisborrachero/Documents/Max 8/Packages/oopsy/source/build_modfm_field
oopsy-verbose: Will upload from /Users/joseluisborrachero/Documents/Max 8/Packages/oopsy/examples/modfm.cpp by writing to:
oopsy-verbose: /Users/joseluisborrachero/Documents/Max 8/Packages/oopsy/source/build_modfm_field/modfm_field.cpp
oopsy-verbose: /Users/joseluisborrachero/Documents/Max 8/Packages/oopsy/source/build_modfm_field/Makefile
oopsy-verbose: /Users/joseluisborrachero/Documents/Max 8/Packages/oopsy/source/build_modfm_field/build/modfm.bin
oopsy-verbose: oopsy generated code
oopsy-verbose: generated code
oopsy-verbose: rm -fR build
oopsy-verbose:
oopsy-verbose: /bin/sh: arm-none-eabi-gcc: command not found
oopsy-verbose: make: *** [build/system_stm32h7xx.o] Error 127
oopsy-verbose: make failed
oopsy-verbose: oopsy done
oopsy-verbose: done

Again apologies for all the troubleshooting!

Many thanks

The error message indicates that you do not have the arm-toolchain installed.

This would have been done either via the homebrew command on the oopsy getting started page, or through double clicking the new DaisyToolchain install.command script as described in the Mac OS Installation page.

You should be able to verify you have the tool installed by opening a terminal and running:

arm-none-eabi-gcc --version

if you see:

arm-none-eabi-gcc: command not found

then the tool is not installed

Thanks for the quick reply.
I have make installed:

Terminal log

\ GNU Make 3.81

Copyright (C) 2006 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.

There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A

PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

This program built for i386-apple-darwin11.3.0

joseluisborrachero@JOSEs-Mac-mini ~ %

So i dont really know whats is wrong :frowning:

could it be my .bash_profile ?

I have this only line of code in it:

export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/bin

Edited, seems when i restart the whole process of installing oopsy from terminal on the max package folder i get a libdaisy error:

Terminal Log

Last login: Fri Apr 23 03:06:10 on ttys000

joseluisborrachero@JOSEs-Mac-mini Packages % git clone https://github.com/electro-smith/oopsy.git

cd oopsy

./install.sh

Cloning into ‘oopsy’…

remote: Enumerating objects: 1311, done.

remote: Counting objects: 100% (717/717), done.

remote: Compressing objects: 100% (418/418), done.

remote: Total 1311 (delta 521), reused 470 (delta 288), pack-reused 594

Receiving objects: 100% (1311/1311), 512.97 KiB | 2.19 MiB/s, done.

Resolving deltas: 100% (943/943), done.

/Users/joseluisborrachero/Documents/Max 8/Packages/oopsy

get submodules

Submodule ‘source/libdaisy’ (https://github.com/electro-smith/libDaisy.git) registered for path ‘source/libdaisy’

Cloning into ‘/Users/joseluisborrachero/Documents/Max 8/Packages/oopsy/source/libdaisy’…

Submodule path ‘source/libdaisy’: checked out ‘7e578bb13e80ecc406df01543116f46790ad3386’

rebuilding everything. . .

only errors, and warnings will output. . .

rebuilding libdaisy

make: *** [build/Drivers/STM32H7xx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32h7xx_hal.o] Killed: 9

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…

make: *** [build/Drivers/STM32H7xx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32h7xx_hal_adc_ex.o] Killed: 9

make: *** [build/Drivers/STM32H7xx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32h7xx_hal_cec.o] Killed: 9

make: *** [build/Drivers/STM32H7xx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32h7xx_hal_adc.o] Killed: 9

done building libdaisy

joseluisborrachero@JOSEs-Mac-mini oopsy % ç

After a few hours of head scratching I found this post:

That is the problem with the m1 apparently.

Its also explained here :