DaisyGranular

Ah interesting… So I had been looking at the Nebulae V2, but it seems Daisy Patch could/it does essentially replicate the functionality?

This sounds fantastic! Out of curiosity, this could be modified for use with the terrarium, correct??

i’m totally out of c++ but im freakin out to watch it!

Has anyone modified this to run on the Daisy Field? If not, would it be pretty straight forward to modify it to run on the Field? Would it still build as is? How do you modify the controls assignment to parameters?

Hello everyone!

Very new to c++ programming but how do I actually flash this patch to my module? I’m trying that build_dnf but under the run task menu it does not come up. Does anyone mind giving a quick breakdown?

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

I’ve also pointed the .cpp in the web programmer and it does not flash it.

welcome to the forum!

are you using a daisy patch is it right? did you use the daisy web programmer for flashing it or what else?

@erwincoumans did you try to modify the code for having the possibility to make granular synthesis with signal input instead of samples? I would like to try out cause im totally mad for granulators :grimacing:

@mz1234 Welcome to the forums! You need to download the .bin file and then point the web programmer to that, to upload to the Daisy Patch. Here is a direct link to the bin file:
https://github.com/erwincoumans/DaisyCloudSeed/releases/download/daisygranular/ex_granular19.bin

1 Like

Okay so this work, thank you so much! Can’t believe it was that simple but now I don’t have any audio coming out of the module with this patch. I’ve loaded audio files on the sd card and have tried to move all the knobs ; patched a trigger cv to the gate input and nothing comes out. What can I be doing wrong?