I’m reviewing DaisyDuino. This is a very nice project and library.
But I could not use the library for ESP32-A1S.
The features of this card are as follows:
- There are also modules such as Wi-Fi, bluetooth.
- There is ES8388 audio codec with 24-bit 96KHZ ADC and DAC modules.
- The main chip uses a low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU with a main frequency of up to 240MHz and a computing capacity of up to 600DMIPS
- Supports two MIC input and Linein input
- Built-in 520KB SRAM, external 8M PSRAM
- Supports firmware upgrade (FOTA)
The price of this module is also cheap and can be programmed with Arduino.
Is it possible to add support for the ESP32-A1S to the library?