Atlas Reverb / Delay Guitar Pedal

Here’s a new prototype pedal I made using the Daisy Seed and a custom PCB. It’s pretty good at making ethereal and ambient sounds, but can also do typical reverb spaces like Room and Hall. I tried to get as much out of the Daisy Seed as possible, it’s about at the limit as far as real time processing and memory. Development took awhile because I kept finding new sounds and getting distracted. Enjoy!

9 Likes

Looks and sounds amazing !! I’ve only just started a delay project on the terrarium and this is beyond inspiring!

1 Like

Looks and sounds amazing!

1 Like

Very nice, not just the audio, but the whole package. It is rare to see so polished DIY product. The graphic design alone can put many boutique pedals to shame.

I am curious if the Freeze function is similar to EHX’s Freeze pedal or something different altogether.

1 Like

Thanks! I looked up a video of the freeze pedal and I think it’s something completely different, the freeze function in my pedal just sets the reverb and delay feedback to 1, and doesn’t let any new sound into the reverb/delay. A more accurate name for it might be Sustain.

It’s so L U S H :sparkles:
You seriously keep hitting it out of the park with every pedal!