Field CV out and knobs question

I’m using the field keyboard test to just mess around. Knobs 1 and 2 output to CV1 and CV2. I noticed on my multi meter that they top out at 9.8V. If I patch this in to by Behringer Neutron to the LFO shape I can see that it will go all the way down to the lowest shape but it doesn’t go all the way up to the top shape. Is there something that controls the voltage range on the DAC setup that I’m missing or is something else going on? Maybe I have a power problem (I’m using the supplied power supply)?

Also in regards to the knobs I notice that the first 10 to 20 degrees of rotation on the low end produce no change in values. So could there be a physical disconnect/offset problem in the physical pot itself in the hardware? Although it does look like I’m getting the full range of data back from the knob so I’m not sure.

…steve…

I don’t have a Field but the physical pots will be fine. Sounds like the ADC is programmed to only accept a limited input voltage range.

I wonder when the Field schematic will be made available?

I would guess you’ve seen the Field schematic since the question was asked back in August 2020, but just in case, it is at: