"compiler error" In Max gen~

Hi just purchased Daisy patch, but I’m unable to make it work with gen~. Which is my main go-to environment for building patches for Daisy patch.
I’m getting this error inside the bpathcer oopsy display - “compiler error” in the max window everything looks fine.
I have followed the instruction for the dependencies but it still does not work. Maybe I have missed something in this path. Any detailed instruction on installing dependencies or troubleshooting would be much appreciated. I have tried to install on two different computers Mac M1 and Intel Mac but I get the same error - “compiler error”.
The Daisy Patch works fine with the Daisy Web Programmer. So I was wondering if I could at least there upload the generated gen~ code. Tried but don’t know how or which file to include.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

You must have missed something. The only way to be sure is for you to list EXACTLY what you did to install. This is a slight pain because I’m certain you believe you “followed the instruction for dependency” and are positive you didn’t screw up but clearly you missed something.
Here’s my dumbed-down list:
install XCode
install XCode Command Line Tools
install Github Desktop
add Oopsy repository with GitHub Desktop and download the main branch to ~/Documents/Max 8/Packages/Oopsy
terminal: cd /Documents/Max 8/Packages/Oopsy
terminal: ./install.sh
MMMmmmmmm I think that’s correct.
Check the Max console window

edit: you may need to install “gcc-arm-none-eabi” which means installing Homebrew and running "
brew tap PX4/homebrew-px4
brew update
brew install gcc-arm-none-eabi
"

I’ve done all these steps and everything is correctly installed but I’m still not able to upload my gen~ patches to my Field. Even the example patches aren’t uploading.

Is this an M1 Mac?
It looks like libdaisy isn’t installed properly and arm-nano(etc) isn’t either