Hi Stephen !
Many thanks for your answer.
I am using cygwin on windows 10.
In my post on the forum I actually cut the story short :
It was all fine for about 2 weeks , afterI receiced my pod and started developping my project, using command lines,
and programing the seed through the usb and Daisy Web Programmer.
Then I got tired of using the “printnl style” poor man’ s debugger and bought an STLINK-V3 set, and started to install Visual Studio Code.
From that point on I got in trouble:
Though I was in business with VSCode and the STlink ( and thanks also to your script that generates a project template for VSC ), I then started to get:
" Couldn’t determine a path for the index cache directory" from arm-none-eabi-gdb.exe
I could solve using 5.3 2016q1 of the GNU ARM toolchain ( instead of vers 10 2020-q4-major ).
( this a know bug that I saw mentioned on the repo I got the ARM chain from, but sorry I forgot where…)
So I was all fine and happy yesterday, could compile and program and debug on the pod.
Then I decide to start clean and fresh, after all these struggles …, re-pulled a fresh version of Daisy Examples from your git, and boom ! : got the compile error this post is about !
kind regards from Switzerland,
PS now I don t know what to do …