I’ve got pod, and messed around with the pod a little. Software is ok for me, but I’ve not done much electronics (and am not all that familiar with the Daisy lib).
I would be interested in some kinda ‘getting started’ thing - e.g., programme/course/event/whatever. I am happy to help organise, but would definitely not the fountain of all knowledge.
I’m thinking - get together a ‘component list’ / ‘purchase list’ and then do some weekly sessions.
- Maybe in the first session you get set up - download some code to the Daisy etc.
- 2nd session: A ‘basic POD’ (ADCs: buttons, pot, rotary; no midi, no USB, no SD card). Writing software.
- 3rd session: I2C (display, more buttons, more LEDs).
- 4th session: processing audio input.
- 5th session: USB host (I know it’s not implemented yet, but maybe by then it will be).
What do people think? Who would be happy to give some time?