Arduino: How to use 512k Ram area for program space?

Some hours later:
I found out, that Plugdata uses the script STM32H750IB_sram.lds in C:\Users.…\Documents\plugdata\Toolchain\usr\lib\libdaisy\core so I switched over to use this. (Rename, modify a little bit and store into C:\Users.…\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\STMicroelectronics\hardware\stm32\2.7.1\variants\STM32H7xx\H742I(G-I)(K-T)_H743I(G-I)(K-T)_H750IB(K-T)_H753II(K-T)

Next step is to get this loaded into external flash ram. - This is started by a shell script stm32CubeProg.sh in C:\Users.…\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\STMicroelectronics\tools\STM32Tools\2.2.1

Here we learn, that Plugdata, does not use STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe but uses C:/Users/ChWEb/Documents/plugdata/Toolchain/usr/bin/dfu-util.exe
As the STM32 programmer needs an additional file for the particular external flash, which seems not to be provided (??), so switched over to use dfu-util.exe.
dfu-util.exe -a 0 -s 0x90040000:leave -D “${FILEPATH}” -d ,0483:df11
does write the binary into the external flash at 0x90040000.

Unfortunately something is still wrong, the program does not work.

Perhaps someone can direct me a little bit?
What I don’t understand: The program, which shall be executed from SRAM at 0x24000000 is now sitting in external flash at 0x90040000. Where from does the bootloader know to what destination to put the program at startup? As far as I understand, a binary file does not contain address information?

Any hints very welcome!